…but not too hard, don’t want to end up like this guy –>
We all deserve a break. Sometimes I think I get so busy that I forget to allow myself to stop for a minute. Super Bowl Sunday is upon us and it’s always a great time to kick back, enjoy company and forget about life’s issues for a minute.
In fact, this blog even deserves a break from business – I am going to talk about an app you can’t live with out. An app for your mouth not your phone.
You know I am all about simple –
So here is my 3 step solution using 3 common ingredients…
Melissa’s Heart Attack App
(Recipe will yield 16 servings)
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 (14 ounce) package beef cocktail wieners
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Refrigerate 2/3 of the bacon until needed. It is easier to wrap the wieners with cold bacon. Wrap each cocktail wiener with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle brown sugar generously over all.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the sugar is bubbly. To serve, place the wieners in a slow cooker and keep on the low setting.Let me know what ya’ think.
What are some of your favorite Super Bowl snacks?