Best Year-End Business Advice – 3 Big Ideas
Where has the time gone? Hopefully, this year it has gone to doing business – to building business, to closing business and to delighting customers and solving their problems.
I have had a great privilege to work with some amazing companies, organizations and people. It’s been hard, but so much FUN!
Here are 3 BIG ideas to help you close out this rockin’ year!
- Thank your customers, partners and supporters. They are what make your business hummmm and without them we would be no where.
- Take some time to relax and recharge. You deserve it. You survived another year with all of its trials and tribulations from your own business turmoil or raving success, to madness and tragedy in the nation and the world.
- Reflect and celebrate. Hard work isn’t sustainable without a little “woot woot.” I foresee 2013 to be a tremendous year, so write down your victories and toast yourself. You have earned it.
So maybe these aren’t BIG ideas, but they are effective. So I will take action on the first one to show you how it gets done.
- THANK YOU. To all the people who have made Ester Mae Marketing an amazing success in 2012.
- Thank you to my wonderful customers. What great things we have done! Cheers to 2013!
- Thank you to my colleagues who have referred me and put their reputation on the line for me.
- Thank you to my wonderful team for their imaginative and diligent spirit and relentless drive to “make it happen.”
- Thank you for my “cheerleading” board of supporters – your sound advice and affirming voice helped me and my business blossom.
Wishing you all the best as we close out 2012. Cheers to makin’ it happen in 2013!